Sidings Community Centre is located in the north-west corner of the London Borough of Camden in between Kilburn and West Hampstead.
See the Contact Us page for a map and directions.
Sidings Community Centre is:
- a Registered Charity and Ltd Company
- a Voluntary Organisation run by an independent management committee of local
volunteers who have a genuine interest in delivering and developing services
for all sections of the community
- funded by Camden Council, local government initiatives,
various trusts, & income
generated from our own fund-raising efforts
- wheelchair accessible with a small car park
- committed to Equal Opportunities
- working in consultation with the community to improve the quality of life
for local people
Registered Charity No. 297095 — Limited Company No. 2139909